Thursday, November 29, 2007

ONLY 2 MORE WEEKS!!!

Hello!
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving break, because I know I did! It was so nice to get off school on Wednesday last week. I had such a wonderful time with my family just being able to relax and enjoy each other. I think I overstuffed myself with stuffing and candied yams and shrimp on Thursday, but it was definitely worth it! Don't worry though, i had some Turkey too. But I would never had Turkey leftovers like the rest of my family does... eww! Anyway, I had such a great time in Phoenix, and it was nice too because my grandma Mimi was able to spend break with us as well.
I also saw some really amazing movies over break. My family and I went to see "Enchanted" and I saw "August Rush" with my friends. I decided that "August Rush" is my new favorite movie of ALL TIME!!! It was seriously and unbelievable movie, and I think everyone would enjoy it! "Enchanted" was also a great movie. And let me just tell you about Saturday! WELL... THE MISSOURI TIGERS ARE NOW RANKED NUMBER ONE IN THE BCS!!!! (That's college football I'm referring to if you didn't know.) I AM SO DANG PROUD OF MU!!! That is my hometown where University of Missouri is at, and I have grown up watching these guys play every fall. I am just really excited, and just proud of MU! GO MIZZOU!!
Last but... well it is least- I only have two more weeks of school in the fall semester and I can hardly wait for Christmas break. I am sorry, but I am ready for a break from school! Spring semester will be fun, but it is just time to get a break. And i get to go to Missouri for Christmas, my family and I are going there for vacation (since we did move from there after I graduated). So, let the countdown begin!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds like you're having great fun there....hopefully getting some good education as well. hope it snows in your part of the state as the north...well at least salt lake...got lots of snow.....too bad your sister hasn't had enough in logan for the ski resort up there to open. well hope your finals go well and your break is super:)