Thursday, November 8, 2007

School school and more school...






Hello there! Not much has happened lately other than school and dumb homework. But it feels good that as long as I stay on top of it, I don't have to pull any last minute b.s. Everything has been going pretty well and I got my midterms done last week. I got to see what my grades were in my classes and they were awesome!!! Hard work really does pay off. I'm pretty excited for "The Office" tonight. Every Thursday I get stoked because well, "The Office" and then that it is almost Friday! Man I love weekends! I don't have anything planned for this weekend, but it will just be nice to relax. Dang, I feel really random right now, maybe it is because I can't eat or drink anything or even CHEW SOME DANG GUM! For my Biology Lab class today we weren't supposed to eat or drink anything for at least three hours before class so we can get DNA samples from ourselves. UGH! All I want is to chew some gum... oh well! Anyway, sorry if I seem random today, but I hope you have been having a good week and until next week- stay fresh!
~Addi
p.s. yep, more pics! From Halloween, a Vegas trip, etc.

No comments: