Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween and other stuff!





So, since it has been a little while since the last blog but i have SOOO much to talk about! First of all, I hope that everyone had a happy Halloween and didn't get too overloaded with candy. I know I had an awesome time! I actually had the chance to wear three costumes! Last friday night I went to the Howl up at SUU with a friend from up north and I was an indian. Then the both of us were groupies for the Beatles at some parties on Saturday night, and then last night I was a dragon for Halloween! That costume was the best because it was made for a seven year old child; I cut off the legs and wore it as a hoodie sort of thing! It was awesome, no joke! I had a great Halloween even though I was away from my family. I miss carving pumpkins and being with my old friends watching scary movies, but college is still so much fun.
Now that it's November, I realized that we only have a little more than a month left of school. WOW! Midterms are almost done, and my classes are going smoothly for the most part. I am still having a hard time with my Biology class, but if I keep working hard and studying I know it will pay off. I have some more crazy cool stuff to tell you all about, but we'll save it for another time! Have a wonderful day and as always stay fresh!
~Addi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow you look and it sounds like you are having such a good time at that school! It makes me want to go there. I appreciate your descriptions of your activities because that is what will sway others to want to go there! I mean school is so important....but your education will mean more if you like the atmosphere and the kids that go there. So, keep up the good work and good luck in Bio....I know it will pay off because you're working hard and setting aside time to study:)

Unknown said...

wow you look and it sounds like you are having such a good time at that school! It makes me want to go there. I appreciate your descriptions of your activities because that is what will sway others to want to go there! I mean school is so important....but your education will mean more if you like the atmosphere and the kids that go there. So, keep up the good work and good luck in Bio....I know it will pay off because you're working hard and setting aside time to study:)