Monday, September 10, 2007

A Closer Look At ME!

Hey, I just want to introduce myself to everyone out there. My name is Addi Newton and I am from Columbia, Missouri! I am a sophmore at Dixie State College and I am majoring in Biology. What I want to be when I finish college is a Dolphin trainer at Sea World!!! I am really excited about this career because ever since I was a kid I have loved working with animals. I love LOVE sports and I actually played Volleyball as a freshman At Dixie State last year. I also love to watch college football and Major League Baseball. I love doing anything outside, and going to school at Dixie is perfect for me because I can do so many different things here. I am really excited about my sophmore year at Dixie because I am really enjoying my classes and having a blast with the people around me. GO DIXIE!!!

No comments: